Property management is at the core of what we do. It is rooted in our history, during which we have managed more than 50 million square feet of commercial real estate.* Because we have traditionally managed the properties we have developed, we view each client property with an owner’s perspective. This results in a management approach that delivers:
- A comprehensive focus on your bottom line. We will understand your objectives and execute a strategic management plan that will accomplish them.
- Use of our proprietary MPS System of property management, which specifically defines Methods, Procedures, and Standards for every JRES-managed property.
- State-of-the-art technologies for achieving maximum operating efficiencies. This includes use of “green” methods and practices and the attainment of certifications such as LEED and Energy Star.
- A sophisticated approach to financial forecasting, budgeting, billings and collections, and customized reporting and communications methods.
- A collaborative internal culture that draws on the collective knowledge and experience of our entire team.
- Adherence to the highest standards of both preventive maintenance and the daily operation of your property.
- Prompt and efficient response to tenant comforts and concerns. We thoroughly understand that a satisfied tenant is one who will likely remain loyal upon lease renewal.
- Construction management services that minimize tenant inconvenience and maximize budget efficiencies.
* This figure refers to The Richard E. Jacobs Group’s history beginning in 1955.