The 57-story Key Tower is the tallest building in Ohio and the anchor of Key Center, which also includes the Cleveland Marriott Downtown, the historic Society For Savings Building and the underground Memorial Plaza Garage.
Key Tower was developed, owned, and managed by The Richard E. Jacobs Group beginning in 1991. Today, Key Center is owned by The Millennia Companies, one of the nations most trusted property management and development companies. Jacobs Real Estate Services provides management and leasing services for Key Center.
Contact JRES today for information on space available for lease.
- 57 floors; 947 ft.
- 1.3 million square feet
- Anchor tenant: KeyCorp, a major national financial services and banking firm
- Designed by world renowned architect Cesar Pelli
- Opened: 1992
Cleveland Marriott Downtown
- 25 floors; 403 rooms
- 385,000 gross square feet
- Full-service convention hotel with full-size ballroom and extensive meeting/catering facilities
Society for Savings Building
- 10 floors
- 147,093 gross square feet
- Anchor tenant: building entirely occupied by KeyCorp; building’s floors are interconnected with Key Tower’s corresponding floors
- Opened: 1891
Memorial Plaza Garage
- 900 parking spaces on two underground levels
- Direct interior access to both Key Tower and the Cleveland Marriott Downtown hotel